Thursday, March 22, 2018

TRANCE



When sadness wrinkle on my face
and heavily I trug my feet
Who knows me better

When I burn my fingers
and hide my blisters to my back
Who comes forward with an ointment

When it is raining hail and storm 
and I have to go my office in haste
Who lovingly put an umbrella on me 

When I come back home toiling my days
and prostrate flat on my bed
Who comes massaging to relieve my discomfort

When happiness surge outward of me
and all friends party on me
Who comes silently and twist my ears 

When I celebrate my birthday
and cut my cake
Who stands by my side and measure my height

When I wear my father's shoes unknowingly
and ripple around the market place
Who secretly croon wishes into my father's ears

When I burn midnight oil
and race my night towards dawn
Who keeps her eyes awake 

I know little of my trance 

that voluntarily capture me by her essence

No comments: