Wednesday, July 29, 2015

BROKEN-BRICK




One of look

That
Which didn't gained my thoughts;
I pretended to gain by a look

Repeatedly I bobbled to and fro
jerking my head side after side
to invent the reason behind my doing so

and
I kept on prying
giving thrust to my query:
What the 'Broken brick'
was doing
lying by the side of the screeching road

Did it hurled or impelled someone
or
was lying useless
Burning sun and crooning the moon,
all at a time!

It was asking for more, engrossed.
I was lesser an item for the brood

One of penury
that struck my bones,
never came fulfilling
out of it

then pausing, I
receded my forward steps
a little backward, again
to that focal point
where the crimson red
shook my being

was the brick livid
of my lack of understanding 'him'
or,
was just playing by my emotions.
I stayed there knowing not, how long

A voice: Hey, you!
are you mad blocking the pedestrian walk
Keep your side or
'll hurl you the 'Brick' on your head
but
I couldn't understood his peevish behaviour
let alone mine too

that
"Broken Brick"!

No comments: