Wednesday, December 27, 2017

SISTER



Since I do not have
my own sister
to play me around 
at my house
Earlier when I was a little boy
I used to chalk 
a meaning on my blank slate 
Drawing long and pony hairs
Braided, on both sides of the head
A long and thin nails
hued with different coloured chalks
A simple frock, and
A high heel shoes, strolling
A walk through my heart's playground.
Now that I have my own
Daughters and son
I sneak a part of their play, and
When they are not at home -
Probably to tuition or in friends house
Or watching TV, or eating snacks;
There I unfurl my heart 
in secrecy of my room
and dance my body
to it's full rhythm
Hitting heels lighter on the floor,
Jumping seven heights of a toy -
Playing mind and soul
Owning frolic and fairy
part of my life again

No comments: