Sunday, May 1, 2016

Four sights of Gautama!



While paddling my bicycle on the road
I carried my square window gaze
parted with rods of stronger thoughts
towards the fleeting surrounding landscape
evenly, ameliorating the four sights of Gautama:
an old man, a sick man, a corpse and an ascetic

Seeing no wonder-shade, under any carcass tree
Along the side of roadway;
Plattered with high rise buildings
Burgeoning with burning heat of the summer day
I wandered alone like a robotic fix
Turning my head occasionaly to encounter the wisdom of fore

While half-way down the approaching home
I bellied out my hunger for the food
Gulping my sweat, and salty air down my parched throat.
Parking the bicycle below the staircase
I dozed straight to my bed
A day reverie to find a shade under the peepal tree ......
The wisdom galore; the dove's wings and its truthful flutter.

No comments: