Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Upon the bank of the lake

In tranquil serenity
Beloved sipped the love,
In the kiss of the earth
Ornamented by the glance
Transparent clouds and
The souring birds, quenches
Travelers thirst

In quagmire of melodies
I can just hear
Rustle of leaves
As the breeze passes-by
Withering flowers
In the dance of purity;
Mesmerizing my whole

With a few pebbles of pain
Collected from my frozen past
It rests at my bidding at the
Bank of the lake
To be synchronized
With a throw of ripples
Praising pain and the pleasure

With nature going furious
Raining with heavy drops
'm optimistic of the return
Melody and the tranquility, of
The heavenly reflection
On the clear water
The abode of beauteous
Universe at the depth beyond

Empty of all pebbles
In my body-sac
One day I could see
Myself disappear at the
Very bottom of the oceanic depth

In conjunction with a wait
An another traveler would Come
Loving me,
With oblation abound,
O, heavenly THERE!
Tell to him that
Once I lived here
With purity and deep of love
Throwing pebbles
To the depths!

Copyright in essence Preeth Nambiar ♥

No comments: