Sunday, April 15, 2012

MY MOTHERLY WARMTH

Light comes uninvited when the darkness is defeated.
Nobody says anything to 'Light'.

Purity comes undefined when the ignorance is trumpled upon.
Nobody calls anyword to 'Purity'

Meaning protrudes behind when Words precision is not demanding.
Nobody points anything to 'Words'.

I pen my ignorance and they demand love.
I vouchsafe my verbosity and they term it egoism.
I mute myself for a week or so and they look for my seeing.

Safety comes 'live' when the reach is near.
Everybody tries to hold the fathomable.

Nearness comes 'alive' when the breathing vapourises water pellets onto our face.
Everyone is connected the different phases of aliveness.

Silence comes to its meaning when the seeker is seeing.
Everywhre emptiness is beeiming with virtuosity.

I look for certainity and a hand hold me.
I look for soil and road is meeting in its horizon everywhere.
I look for a nap and I rest asleep on the lap on my MOTHER.

My MOTHERLY Warmth! .... MY MOTHERLY WARMTH......

No comments: