Thursday, August 13, 2015

SIJO

What strangeness crept in mauling my dreams that never casted any shadow, nor reality, to pin
Perhaps emotions were symbolic in effect, but weirder was my tears that never came to fore
All radiance denied, I varied the pace of cadence in pleasure and pain, modulating the flow

............

With feet of joy I rub my shoes, all day long for a brighter Sun
In soft murmur I opine an anklet round my silvery legs, as the night falls
Twilight yawn takes a fur to my illusion, one more quill to subdue strength

............

Daily hunger savour roti and rice, relishing it with longer tongue
Banned fast-food tempt me forked, by its bright and crunchy wrapper
Many sour and sweet fruits are hung by the tree branches, raw and ripe

............

No moving imprints of steel letters are coming out from the old typewriter
The authorities must have taxed heaviely the imports, to ration the carbon ink
A rope is needed to paint the blood blue for the gallow and hang person's writ

............

Life's playful perky stance fret the state of my anxiety
Invisible warm hands touch my life's colder pulse
Dog's long stretching yawn belie to justify its act

No comments: