Monday, December 10, 2012

YOUR CALL

If in your call
I would not turn my head
Think, 'm dead

How can I see thee
With my naked eyes
A lump in throat
Is holding back my tears

How and which way
Goes my barren ways
To thy up-ears

Nose is submerged
Breathing is heavy

Once, but once; hey there!
Get me thy vision
Want to get blinded
In thy azure

Words are getting
Shorter and shorter
Bit by bit
Year by year
Oh!
O, there!!
Limit me by thy limitless
The inhalation getting heat

Alas!
Only my silence
Only my skin is left
How will thee bell me with my bones
No faculty stand my gate
And why should!?

I got a small hole
To peep through
My soul
Into thyself

My only ammunition
Is depleting
Day by day
Moment by moment

Come O, there!
Come!!
If in your call
I would not turn my head
Search me in thine eyes!!!

No comments: