Thursday, December 20, 2012

THE SUPPLICATION

Thunder cracks and the water drops not
Nails are cut and the blood oozes not
Prayers are made and it hankers not
Thirsty one feels and is quenched not

Your high pedestal doesn't reach my hands
Your bright rays doesn't warm me up
Your sweet call blatant lie I feel
Your certainty puts up the wings

Who was there in guise unfathomable
Who was there in suppleness of tanned skin
Who was there in vision of thy gaze
Who was there in the smile of the baby

'm so weak, hove me not
'm so tender, break me not
'm so sightless, blind me not
'm so insignificant, trample me not

You the most benevolent, struggle me not
You the most compassionate, sever me not
You the most trustworthy, disown me not
You the most graceful, unbless me not

Thunder cracks!
Body shiver!
Sky rants!
Desert beholds!

No comments: