Saturday, May 18, 2013

TENDER HEART

"_/\_ Decided to use Facebook to bare minimum. _/\_"
~ Raghavan Nambiar Ji's FB update

Penned the poem below in response... _()_

I have a tender heart
Deny not thy saunter pass
How can I define myself
When thee had stamped
A definition of unknown me
Thee know not in limitless times
Have hold my breath
To listen to thy resonance:
In America meeting relations
The story of lost spectacles
Lastly found, system promptness
or in Kannur, walk at shore.
The amalgamation of all
Marrying Science with Spirituality
The Feynman or J. Krishnamurty
The Gita, The Bible or the Koran.
Thy Father's Heavenly abode, Oh!
Never the days of mine
Were full brighter than 
These countless days.
O, there the most
Respectful Raghavan Ji
Pardon me thus
For my unhindered pouring
Requesting a touch of potion
Whose mere ozure kindles
Many a universe and cells many
I always require thy blessing 
Naman _()_

At the least
The music of words in WORDS 
Always plays with the Soul!

No comments: